Whether you need help with your individual income tax return, or you own a business, I can help with your tax return preparation. But tax compliance, while necessary, is just the beginning. I bring value to my clients by providing tax planning as well.
Tax planning, in a nutshell, is helping you achieve your goals while minimizing the tax you have to pay. My approach is to think not only about the current year, but future years as well. I help you evaluate your decisions and give you tax-advantageous strategies to implement. I will coordinate with your other professional advisors (financial and legal, for instance) to help keep you on track to achieve the goals you have set with them.
Here are some specific tax areas I can assist with:
• Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments
• Distributions & Salary Planning
• Evaluating New Tax Laws and How They Will Impact You
• Retirement Plans for You and/or Your Employees
• Net Operating Loss Management
• Depreciation Analysis
• Changes in Accounting Method for Tax Purposes
• Estate Planning & Gifting
• State Income Tax and/or Franchise Tax
• Income Tax Return Preparation for Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships, LLCs, Corporations, S-Corporations, & Trusts
I would enjoy discussing any of these areas with you. Email or call me to discuss these or any other topics. Let me show you how I can help.