Tax Resolution

Did you receive a notice from the IRS saying you owe money?
Did you file your tax return, but you are not able to pay the full amount of tax that was due?
Are you behind on your payroll tax deposits?
Are your behind on filing your income tax returns?
Are you being audited by the IRS?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you need help, and I can provide that help. I have represented many clients with the same problems. In most cases, when you become my client, you will not have to deal with the IRS. I will do it for you.

I am not one of the national tax solution services, who will promise the moon, take large fees from you, but deliver no results. Unlike those big national firms, where rooms full of “phone salesmen” use high-pressure tactics to lure you into signing contracts for huge fees, I will work with you one-on-one. Together we will evaluate your situation, and I will implement the best plan available to you.

I can assist you with these areas, among others:

• Installment Agreements – you pay your tax owed over time, while being protected from further IRS collection actions
• Offers in Compromise – you pay less than the full amount owed
• Zero-Sum Settlements – you pay nothing (very rare, but it does happen)
• Trust Fund Penalty Reduction – stemming from non-payment of payroll taxes
• Responsible Person Designation – stemming from non-payment of payroll taxes

If you owe the IRS money, you need help. Call or email me today, and let’s discuss it.