Every business is unique, and every business owner faces unique challenges. I do not believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to working with my business clients. As your advisor, I will use my skills and experience, gleaned from years helping other business owners, to help you identify your unique challenges and offer unique solutions.
When you become my client, I will get to know you and your business. I will help you establish short-term and long-term goals for your business and solid, concrete action plans to achieve them. Through periodic review sessions, I will help you measure and evaluate your progress and celebrate your successes.
While not all-inclusive, these are some specific areas I can assist with:
• Setting Strategic and Tactical Goals
• Identifying Challenge Areas in Your Business and Implementing Solutions to Address Them
• Accurate and Timely Financial Reporting
• Establishing & Evaluating Customized Key Performance Indicators for Your Business
• Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable Management
• Lease vs. Purchase Evaluations
• Tax Planning (see the Tax Planning section for more details)
• Succession & Transition Planning
• Payroll Processing & Payroll Reports Preparation
I would enjoy discussing any of these areas with you. Email or call me to discuss these or any other topics. Let me show you how I can help.